Tuesday 6 October 2020

CHAPTER 2. PAST TIME (6) FUNDAMENTAL OF ENGLISH GRAMMAR

 

FUNDAMENTAL OF ENGLISH GRAMMAR

CHAPTER 2. PAST TIME

EXERCISE 13. Simple past: questions and short answers.

Directions; Use the words in parentheses. Give short answers to questions where necessary.

1

A: (you, sleep) ____ Did you sleep _____ well last night?

B: Yes, ______ I did ______. I(sleep) ______slept_____ very well.

2

A: (Tom's plane, arrive) _________________ on time yesterday?

B: Yes, _________________. It (get) _________________in at 6;05 on the dot.

3

A: (you, go) _________________ to class yesterday?

B: No, _________________. I (stay) home because I (feel, not) _________________good.

4

A: (Mark Twain, write) _________________Tom Sawyer?

B: Yes, _________________. He also (write) Huckleberry Finn.

5

A: (you, eat) _________________ breakfast this morning?

B: No, _________________. I (have, not) _________________ enough time. I was late for class because my alarm clock (ring, not) _________________.

ANSWER KEY


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments