Monday 9 October 2023

FUTURE TENSE (PART 1) ENGLISH GRAMMAR EXERCISES WITH ANSWERS ITEMS FOR B1&B2 PART 2: UPPER-INTERMEDIATE LEVEL

 

ENGLISH GRAMMAR EXERCISES WITH ANSWERS

ITEMS FOR B1&B2

PART 2: UPPER-INTERMEDIATE LEVEL

FUTURE TENSE (PART 1)

 

721

I … you photos when I get them.

a) am sending

b) will send

c) sent

722

I … a newspaper when my father arrives tonight.

a) shall read

b) will read

c) will be reading

723

If I’m elected the Head of the company, I … wages.

a) will raise

b) raise

c) am going to raise

724

He … us know when he finds the keys to the apartment.

a) lets

b) will let

c) shall let

725

By the time you write the report I … .

a) left

b) will leave

c) will have left

726

I … you when I … home.

a) call/will come

b) will call/come

c) will call/will come

d) call/come

727

Summer has come at last. It … very hot in several days.

a) will be

b) is

c) shall be

728

By next October, I … the research.

a) will finish

b) finish

c) will have finished

729

He has realized too late that he … for her for more than 2 hours when her aircraft lands.

a) will wait

b) waits

c) will have been waiting

730

It’s so stuffy here! I … the window.

a) will open

b) open

c) am opening

731

Unfortunately, the disease … during next few months.

a) will still be spread

b) will still be spreading

c) will still spread

d) is still be going to spread

732

By the time Bob … he … in Madrid for a year.

a) leaves/will be

b) leaves/will have been

c) will leave/will be

d) will leave/will have been

733

By next October, she … her driver’s license.

a) will receive

b) receives

c) will have received

734

Marry … her son’s teacher tomorrow morning.

a) sees

b) will see

c) is going to see

735

Serena …for five years for this company in September.

a) will work

b) is going to work

c) shall work

d) will have been working

ANSWER KEY

 

721

B

722

C

723

A

724

B

725

C

726

B

727

A

728

C

729

C

730

A

731

B

732

B

733

C

734

C

735

D

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments