Thursday 12 May 2016

TOEFL EXERCISE PART 1



BE SURE THE SENTENCE HAS A SUBJECT AND A VERB

Indicate the sentences are correct (C) or Incorrect (I)

1.    Last week went fishing for trout at the nearby mountain lake.                         ___________
2.    A schedule of the day’s events can be obtained at the front desk.                    ___________
3.    A job on the day shift or the night shift at the plant available.                          ___________
4.    The new computer program has provides a variety of helpful applications      ___________
5.    The box can be opened only with a special screwdriver.                                   ___________
6.    The assigned text for history class it contains more than twenty chapters.       ___________
7.    The papers in the wastebasket should be emptied into the trash outside.          ___________
8.    Departure before dawn on a boat in the middle of the harbor.                          ___________
9.    Yesterday found an interesting article on pollution                                           ___________
10.  The new machine is processes 50 percent more than the previous machine.   ___________



ANSWER KEY.
1.    I
2.    C
3.    I
4.    I
5.    C
6.    I
7.    C
8.    I
9.    I
10.  I

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments