Thursday 12 May 2016

TOEFL EXERCISE PART 5



BE CAREFUL OF PAST PARTICIPLES

Indicate the sentences are correct (C) or Incorrect (I)

1.    ___________The money was offered by the client was not accepted.
2.    ___________The car listed in the advertisement had already stalled.
3.    ___________The chapters were taught by the professor this morning will be on next week’s exam.
4.   ___________The loaves of bread were baked in a brick oven at a low temperature for many hours.
5.    ___________The ports were reached by the sailors were under the control of a foreign nation.
6.    ___________Those suspected in the string of robberies were arrested by the police.
7.    ___________The pizza is served in the restaurant is the tastiest in the country.
8.    ___________The courses are listed on the second page of the brochure have several prerequisites.
9.   ___________All the tenants were invited to the Independence Day barbecue at the apartment complex.
10.      ___________Any bills paid by the first of he month will be credited to your account by the next day.


ANSWER KEY
1.        I
2.        C
3.        I
4.        C
5.        C
6.        I
7.        C
8.        I
9.        I
10.    C

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments