Sunday 17 September 2023

PRONOUNS (PART 2) ENGLISH GRAMMAR EXERCISES WITH ANSWERS ITEMS FOR B1&B2 PART 1: INTERMEDIATE LEVEL

 

ENGLISH GRAMMAR EXERCISES WITH ANSWERS

ITEMS FOR B1&B2

PART 1: INTERMEDIATE LEVEL

PRONOUNS (PART 2)

 

286

Oh no, am I alone here? I can’t find … .

a) anybody

b) nobody

c) everybody

287

Steven moved out from his parents when he was 19. He has lived by … since that time.

a) him

b) himself

c) his

288

If someone comes tell … to wait for a while.

a) him

b) her

c) them

289

We’ve bought a boat for … .

a) ourselves

b) our

c) us

290

She didn’t answer Bill. She didn’t know what to tell … .

a) her

b) him

c) he

291

She went to the shop but she bought … .

a) nothing

b) everything

c) something

292

She left him and returned to Seattle. Now she lives by … .

a) hers

b) her

c) herself

293

He said the he saw Jessica Alba … in the street.

a) herself

b) itself

c) yourself

294

Is there … who can speak Russian?

a) nobody

b) anybody

c) somebody

295

Do you want to give anybody these flowers? No, I’ve bought them for … .

a) myself

b) mine

c) themselves

296

Caroline, if someone sends a message answer … .

a) her

b) him

c) them

297

It seems Mark and Jessica have taken my umbrella because I can see only … on the shelf.

a) theirs

b) them

c) their

298

Hey! Do you see …? I’m standing in front of the station.

a) mine

b) me

c) my

299

Marry, could you hold on, please? I want to tell you … .

a) anything

b) nothing

c) something

300

Do you know … who can help me?

a) somebody

b) anybody

c) everybody

ANSWER KEY

 

286

A

287

B

288

C

289

A

290

B

291

A

292

C

293

A

294

B

295

A

296

C

297

A

298

B

299

C

300

B

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments