Saturday 11 July 2015

HOW YOU FEEL


A.      Circle the correct word in each sentence
 1. I’m confused/ satisfied. Everyone I ask about it tells me something different. 

   2.    I’m very dissapointed/ nervous. I’ve got to stand up and talk in front of 300 people.
              3. I just feel so depressed/ relieved. I have no money, no friends and nowhere to live.
4           4.  I’m frustrated/ shocked. A friend of the family has been arresred for murder.
              5. I’m so excited/ stressed. My best friend is coming and we haven’t seeen each other for ten years.
6          6.  I’m very homesick/ upset. She just suddenly started shouting at me.

b   B    Complete the sentences with the other words from A
1   1. I feel _____. I’m very busy at work and I’m studying for an exam in my spare time. I just don’t have any time to relax.
2   2.  I feel so _____________. She really needs my help, but there’s nothing I can do.
3   3.  I’m a little _______. I haven’t seen my friends and my family for such a long time.
4   4. I’m so ___________. You’re here. I was beginning to think you’d had an accident.
5   5. I’m really _______________. We’ve had to cancel our skiing holiday because John’s broken his leg.
6  6. I’m not ______________ with the repair work they’ve done in my house. It’s just not good enough.
KEY
A.     1. Confused
2. Nervous
3. Depressed
4. Shocked
5. Excited
6. Upset
B.      1. Stressed
2. Frustrated
3. Homesick
4. Relieved
5. Dissappointed
6. Satisfied

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments