Tuesday 12 February 2019

Find the words Test your vocabulary


Test your vocabulary
Find the words

Fill the missing first and last letters in the words bellow. A clue is given for each word.


1

H
R
O
A

part of the body
2

A
T
U
R

a planet
3

A
L
L
E

a container for money
4

A
B
B
I

an animal
5

A
U
C
E

a piece of crockery
6

P
I
D
E

an insect
7

I
L
L
O

a tree
8

A
L
M
O

a fish
9

A
N
I
S

to disappear
10

L
O
U
S

a piece of clothing
11

K
I
I
N

a sport
12

A
G
H
T

a number
13

I
G
E
O

a bird
14

A
W
Y
E

a job
15

U
I
T
A

a musical instrument
16

E
P
H
E

a relative
17

I
Z
A
R

a reptile
18

A
D
I
S

a vegetable
19

E
T
R
O

Americans call it gasoline
20

U
T
T
E

a pipe at the bottom of a roof to carry away rainwater.


Answer key









No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments