Tuesday 24 July 2018

REVIEW EXERCISE (SKILLS 30-32)



EXERCISE (SKILLS 30-32)

EXERCISE (Skills 30-32): Underline the verbs twice in the following sentences. Then indicate if the sentences are correct (C) or incorrect (I).

_______
1
I have gave you all the money that I have.
_______
2
The articles were put in the newspaper before he was able to stop production.
_______
3
All the tickets for the concert might already be sold.
_______
4
He was so thirsty that he drunk several large glasses of water.
_______
5
The deposit will has to be paid before the apartment can be rented.
_______
6
He objects to being held without bail.
_______
7
Having completed the first chapter of the manuscript, she decided to take a break.
_______
8
If Steve had really wanted to pass his exam, he would has studied much more.
_______
9
He thought that he should have be invited to attend the conference.
_______
10
Before the speaker finished, many guests had rose from their seats and started for the door.
 
ANSWER KEY

1
I
(gave should be given)
2
C

3
C

4
I
(drunk should be drank)
5
I
(has should be have)
6
C

7
C

8
I
(has should be have)
9
I
(be should be been)
10
I
(rose should be risen)
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments