Tuesday 18 September 2018

FCE Practice Test 3 Paper 4 (listening) Part 3


FCE Practice Test 3 Paper 4 (listening)
Part 3

You will hear five people saying why they became professional artists. For Questions
19-23, choose from the list A-F what each speaker says. Use the letters only once. There
is one extra letter which you do not need to use.
Why I became a professional artist



A
I needed to earn a living.
Speaker 1
_____
19
B
I had relatives who gave me support.
Speaker 2
_____
20
C
I did not have other skills.
Speaker 3
_____
21
D
I was offered an interesting job.
Speaker 4
_____
22
E
I wanted to avoid academic studies.
Speaker 5
_____
23
F
I was persuaded by somebody else.




ANSWER KEY
19
20
21
22
23
E
D
B
F
A

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments