Sunday 29 November 2020

PART 1 TEST 4 PAPER 1 (WRITING) PRELIMINARY ENGLISH TEST 2

 

PRELIMINARY ENGLISH TEST 2

TEST 4

PAPER 1 READING AND WRITING

WRITING

 

PART 1

Questions 1-5

• Here are some questions about visiting a hospital.

• For each question complete the second sentence so that it means the sane as the first, using no more than three words.

Write only the missing words on your answer sheet.


1

My appointment with Dr Gipson is at ten o’clock.

At ten o’clock I am ________________ an appointment with Dr Gibson.

2

The office is Dr Gibson’s.

This office ________________ to Dr Gibson.

3

Dr Gibson told me take off my shoes and socks.

Dr Gibson said: ‘Please take ________________ and socks off.’


ANSWER KEY


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments