Friday 27 November 2020

PART 4 TEST 3 PAPER 1 (READING) PRELIMINARY ENGLISH TEST 2

 

PRELIMINARY ENGLISH TEST 2

TEST 3

PAPER 1 READING AND WRITING

READING

 

PART 4

• Read the text and questions below.

• For each question, mark the letter next to the correct answer – A, B, C or Don your answer sheet.

 

When I opened the first ‘Body Shop’ in 1976 my only object was to earn enough to feed my children. Today ‘The Body Shop’ is an international company rapidly growing all around the world. In the years since we began I have learned a lot. Much of what I have learned will be found in this book. For I believe that we, as a company, have something worth saying about how to run a successful business without giving up what we really believe in.


 

21

What is the writer’s main purpose in writing this text?

A

to tell the reader her life story.

B

to introduce her ideas to the reader.

C

to explain how International companies operate.

D

to tell the reader how she brought up a family.

22

What would someone learn from this text?

A

how to make a lot of money

B

how to write a book about business

C

what the writer’s family is like

D

what the writer’s book is about


ANSWER KEY


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments