Thursday 26 November 2020

PRELIMINARY ENGLISH TEST 2 TEST 1 PAPER 1 READING AND WRITING (WRITING) PART 1

 

PRELIMINARY ENGLISH TEST 2

TEST 1

PAPER 1 READING AND WRITING

WRITING

 

PART 1

Questions 1-5

• Here are some questions about a family.

• For each question complete the second sentence so that it means the sane as the first, using no more than three words.

Write only the missing words on your answer sheet.


1

My parents prefer jazz to classical music.

My parents think jazz _____________ than classical music.

2

My parents can only go swimming at the weekend.

On weekdays, my parents aren’t ______________ go swimming.

3

If I finish my homework, I can go out at the weekend.

I can’t go out at the weekend ______________ finish my homework.


 

ANSWER KEY



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments