Wednesday 19 December 2018

IN THE BEDROOM AND BATHROOM (12) ENGLISH VOCABULARY IN USE (ELEMENTARY)


ENGLISH VOCABULARY IN USE (ELEMENTARY)
IN THE BEDROOM AND BATHROOM (12)

A
Bedroom
B
Bathroom

C
Emma’s routine


Emma goes to bed at 11 o’clock. She goes upstairs to her bedroom.

She gets undressed and gets into bed.

She reads for a bit.

She turns off the light and falls asleep

She wakes up when her alarm clock rings

She gets up.

She has a shower,

She cleans her teeth

She gets dressed

She goes downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast.


Exercises
12.1
Look at the picture. Write the words next to the numbers.
 
12.2
Write down five more things that you need to take with you if you go to stay with a friend for one night.

_____toothbrush_________    _________________________
_________________________    _________________________
_________________________    _________________________
12.3
Look at the pictures. Describe what the people are doing.
 
12.4
What is in your bathroom? Write the things down. Use a dictionary to help you.
12.5
Are these sentences true about your bedroom? If not, change them to make them true.
1 My bedroom is upstairs. My bedroom is not upstairs. I live in a flat.
2 My bedroom has one large window.
3 In my bedroom there is a big bed.
4 There are two wardrobes, one on the left and one on the right of the room.
5 I have a small bedside table.
6 I’ve got a lamp and an alarm clock on my bedside table.
7 There is a chest of drawers under the window.
8 I haven’t got a dressing table.
12.6
Complete this paragraph about your night-time and morning routine.

I usually 1 _____ go______ to bed at 2 __________ . I get 3 __________ and 4 __________ into bed. I usually read 5 __________ a bit. I turn 6 __________ the light and 7 __________ asleep. I 8 __________ up when my alarm clock rings. I get 9 __________. I have a 10 __________,
11 __________ my teeth and 12 dressed. I go to the kitchen for breakfast.

ANSWER KEY
 













                   












No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments