|
35
|
Billy likes meeting people and finds it easy to make new friends.
DIFFICULTY
Billy likes meeting people
and.......................................new friends.
|
|
36
|
Melissa was pleased because the meeting was better than she had
expected.
BAD
Melissa was pleased because the
meeting.......................................she had expected.
|
|
37
|
Darren
will be annoyed if Marco doesn’t return his call soon.
CALLS
Darren
will be annoyed.......................................soon.
|
|
38
|
‘Why don’t you paint the walls white?’ Stefan said.
SUGGESTED
Stefan .................................... the walls white.
|
|
39
|
You have
to water the plants twice a week.
WATERING
The
plants.......................................twice a week.
|
|
40
|
I wish I could afford to buy a car.
HAD
I’d like to buy a car.......................................money.
|
|
41
|
I can’t
wait to see you on Friday.
FORWARD
I’m
really....................................on Friday.
|
|
42
|
It started raining at 6 o’clock this morning and it’s still raining
now.
BEEN
It .......................................
6 o’clock this morning.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments