Thursday 16 January 2020

44. Let’s get technical TEST YOUR VOCABULARY I


TEST YOUR VOCABULARY I
44. Let’s get technical

In each sentence replace the word (s) in darker type with the correct word (s) from one of the other sentences.
1
Move the CD (mouse) on the table then click on the left to open a new window.
2
I can’t do my Maths. Please lend me your microwave for a minute.
3
I don’t wear glasses. I’ve got headphones now.
4
I need to get some new contact lenses for my personal stereo. These ones are dead.
5
Cindy’s got lots of really exciting computer batteries. Let’s go and play one.
6
Put the soup in the computer and it will be hot in thirty seconds.
7
Do you want to listen to the news Madonna mouse (CD).
8
Take the remote control with you. Then I can call you while you’re at the shop.
9
My teacher can’t read my handwriting so I always do my homework on a mobile phone.
10
There’s problem with my games. I can’t hear anything through the left one.
11
Where’s the calculator? I want to change the TV programme.


Answer key

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments