Friday 10 January 2020

1. MISSING VERBS TEST YOUR VOCABULARY I


TEST YOUR VOCABULARY I
1. MISSING VERBS


Write the missing verbs in the sentences below. Choose from the following:
cry
dance
drink
drive
laugh
listen
put
read
run
sing
sleep
study
swim
want
write


1
Alice and Max are learning to ____dance______ the tango.
2
We usually ________________ football songs on the bus.
3
I feel tired today because I didn’t ________________ last night.
4
He doesn’t go to the beach because he can’t ________________ very well.
5
I always ________________ to the news on the radio in the morning.
6
Are we going to ________________ to the airport or go by bus?
7
It’s really sad film. It made me ________________.
8
I think I’ll ________________ some letters tonight.
9
Jim Carrey is so funny. He always makes me ________________.
10
Don’t ________________ all the orange juice now. Leave some for breakfast.
11
I always ________________ the newspaper before I go to work.
12
The bus is at the stop now. If we ________________, we’ll catch it.
13
She’s not hungry. She doesn’t ________________ any cake.
14
I’d like to ________________ medicine at college.
15
Shall I ________________ the milk in the fridge?

Answer key














No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments