Friday 10 January 2020

12. Choose the word TEST YOUR VOCABULARY I


TEST YOUR VOCABULARY I
12. Choose the word

Write the missing word(s) in each sentence.

1
My brother is very ____tall _____. He’s 1.95 m.
A
tall
B
high
C
long
2
My sister ______________ German quite well, but I can’t.
A
can
B
can speak
C
is speaking
3
My parents ______________ in South Africa.
A
were born
B
are born
C
was born
4
One of my favourite sports ______________ football.
A
are
B
is
C
were
5
Would you like ______________ more tea.
A
some
B
little
C
have
6
How ______________ is New York from Washington?
A
long
B
much
C
far
7
______________ I’m late.
A
Excuse me
B
Sorry for
C
I’m sorry
8
______________ likes John. He’s very popular.
A
Everyone
B
All people
C
Nobody
9
What time do you usually ______________ in the morning?
A
get up
B
sit up
C
go up
10
I didn’t see at the party, Sarah. Were you ______________?
A
sore
B
bad
C
ill


Answer key

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments