Wednesday 15 January 2020

24. Choose the word TEST YOUR VOCABULARY I


TEST YOUR VOCABULARY I
24. Choose the word

Write the missing word(s) in each sentence.

1
____ There’s ___ a strange man outside the house.
A
There’s
B
It’s
C
He’s
2
I __________ to Spain this summer.
A
am going
B
think to go
C
goes
3
I usually go to __________ at 7.30.
A
my work
B
my job
C
work
4
__________ me the salt, please.
A
Pass
B
Take
C
Hold
5
Andy plays tennis really __________.
A
good
B
great
C
well
6
Do you mind if Nina __________ us to the cinema tonight?
A
comes with
B
follows
C
follows with
7
Shall we go for __________ this afternoon?
A
a bath
B
a swim
C
swimming
8
‘Oh, sorry!’ ‘__________’
A
You’re welcome
B
Not at all
C
That’s all right
9
Have you got __________ for the ticket machine?
A
a change
B
change
C
changes
10
Can I have __________, please?
A
a piece of bread
B
a bread
C
one bread


Answer key


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments