Wednesday 15 January 2020

25. Yesterday, today, tomorrow TEST YOUR VOCABULARY I


TEST YOUR VOCABULARY I
25. Yesterday, today, tomorrow

Look at the calendar, then complete the sentences below with words from the box.


this morning
tomorrow afternoon
last night
last Thursday
the day after tomorrow
this afternoon
next Thursday
tomorrow
tonight
yesterday
the day before yesterday


Today is Thursday 16th May.
1
My Canadian cousins are coming to stay ___tomorrow____. (17th May)
2
I went to London _______________________. (15th May)
3
Are you going to Sally’s party _______________________? (23rd May)
4
I’m going to the theatre _______________________. ( 7.30 p.m./16th May)
5
My sister Julia is getting married _______________________. (18th May)
6
I’m going to Manchester _______________________. (1 p.m./17th May)
7
Tim came to see me _______________________. (9th May)
8
Shall we play tennis _______________________? (2 p.m./16th May)
9
There was a good film on television _______________________. (8.30 p.m./15th May)
10
I got a letter from my brother _______________________. (8.30 a.m./16th May)
11
I bought a new car _______________________. (14th May)

Answer key


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments