Thursday 16 January 2020

41. Choose the word TEST YOUR VOCABULARY I


TEST YOUR VOCABULARY I
41. Choose the word

Write the missing word(s) in each sentence.

1
Yes, you’re right. I agree ____with____ you.
A
to
B
with
C
on
2
I ________________ three years ago.
A
stopped smoking
B
stopped to smoke
C
finished smoking
3
I am ________________ my brother to drive.
A
learning
B
teaching
C
showing
4
Can you look ________________ my cat next week? I’m going on holiday.
A
at
B
after
C
for
5
I’m really looking forward ________________ my holiday.
A
with
B
to
C
against
6
Is there ________________ for everyone?
A
food enough
B
enough food
C
enough of food
7
________________ at the party on Saturday.
A
We were fourteen
B
We were fourteen people
C
There were fourteen people
8
Don’t go yet, I’m just going to _____________ some coffee.
A
make
B
cook
C
boil
9
She’s got a very good _____________ with a computer company.
A
work
B
money
C
job
10
The _____________ from London to Edinburg was quite tiring.
A
travel
B
ticket
C
journey
11
I’m afraid there isn’t _____________ in the car for everyone.
A
a room
B
room
C
the room
12
I can’t see. Can you _____________ with me.
A
change places
B
change place
C
change the place


Answer key

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments