Thursday 16 January 2020

48. Prepositions 4 (mixed) TEST YOUR VOCABULARY I


TEST YOUR VOCABULARY I
48. Prepositions 4 (mixed)

Write the missing prepositions in the following sentences.
1
I think Martina is afraid ___of ___ dogs.
A
for
B
of
C
with
2
Andy, can I borrow a video ____________ you this weekend.
A
in
B
by
C
from
3
Can I pay ____________ cheque, please?
A
with
B
on
C
from
4
There’s café ____________ the corner of West Street and Pond Road.
A
on
B
for
C
from
5
Can you cut this photo out ____________ your magazine?
A
from
B
to
C
of
6
Dorota’s living ____________ a girl called Michelle.
A
at
B
by
C
with
7
Look at the exercise ____________ the bottom of page 17.
A
on
B
at
C
in
8
We went to Paris ____________ train.
A
by
B
with the
C
on
9
I usually have a little party ____________ my birthday.
A
at
B
with
C
on
10
What time did you arrive ____________ London.
A
at
B
in
C
to
11
There’s a bus stop ____________ the end of the road.
A
at
B
in
C
to
12
They’ve got a big flat ____________ the centre of Paris.
A
on
B
in
C
at


Answer key



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments