Friday 17 January 2020

57. Choose the word TEST YOUR VOCABULARY I


TEST YOUR VOCABULARY I
57. Choose the word

Write the missing word(s) in each sentence.

1
Turn on the _____light____, please. It’s very dark in here.
A
light
B
lighter
C
matches
2
I usually have a boiled ________ for breakfast.
A
egg
B
plate
C
coffee
3
Her work is very good. She makes ________ mistakes.
A
any
B
hardly any
C
a little
4
We usually ________ television in the evenings.
A
watch
B
look
C
see
5
After running 800 metres, Carly felt really ________.
A
angry
B
tired
C
friendly
6
Tom and Chris were born on the same day. They are ________.
A
twins
B
pairs
C
partners
7
Anne is very good ________ tennis.
A
at
B
with
C
in
8
I feel ________. I think I’ll make myself a sandwich.
A
hungry
B
thirsty
C
angry
9
We ________ the last bus home.
A
rode
B
caught
C
travelled by
10
Hello. ________ Josie speaking.
A
I am
B
Here is
C
This is

Answer key

v

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments