Friday 17 January 2020

58. Six-letter words TEST YOUR VOCABULARY I


TEST YOUR VOCABULARY I
58. Six-letter words

Read the clues and fill in the two missing letters in each word.

Clues

1
You go there to see a film.
C
I
N
E
M
A
2
You take this on holiday for photographs.

A
M
E
R

3
A popular sport.

E
N
N
I

4
Most rooms in a house have at least one.

I
N
D
O

5
Your brother’s son.

E
P
H
E

6
The opposite of the past.

U
T
U
R

7
A phone that you can carry everywhere.

O
B
I
L

8
You walk on it in a room.

A
R
P
E

9
You can buy water in a plastic or glass one.

O
T
T
L

10
You use it in the bathroom.

H
O
W
E

11
A small animal with eight legs.

P
I
D
E

12
We stand on it outside.

R
O
U
N

13
The coldest time of year.

I
N
T
E

14
What everybody breathes.

X
Y
G
E

15
Somebody you like a lot.

R
I
E
N

16
Your parents, children, husband, wife, etc.

A
M
I
L

17
A musical instrument with four strings.

I
O
L
I

18
A fruit and a colour.

R
A
N
G

19
A mother or a father.

A
R
E
N

20
You can pay for things with this.

H
E
Q
U


Answer key


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments