Friday 10 January 2020

8. Missing verbs TEST YOUR VOCABULARY I


TEST YOUR VOCABULARY I
8. Missing verbs

climb
come
cook
find
forget
give
keep
wear
know
sell
shut
spell
tell
visit
walk


1
Would you like to ____come____ to my party on Friday?
2
Excuse me, do you __________ the way to the station, please?
3
I live very near my office, so I always __________ to work.
4
Can you __________ me the name of the new student in our class?
5
Shall I __________ my blue trousers or my red skirt to Celia’s party?
6
‘Could you __________your name, please?’ he asked.
‘L-U-C-Y. Lucy.’
7
__________ the window, please. It’s cold in here.
8
Did you ever __________ trees when you were a child?
9
I think I’ll __________ my car and buy a motorbike.
10
I love eating at their house. They really know how to __________.
11
We can’t go by because I can’t __________ my car keys.
12
How often do you __________ your cousins in Canada?
13
Did your parents __________you a nice birthday present?
14
You can __________ the Celine Dion CD you borrowed from me. I don’t want it.
15
I sometimes __________ my own mobile phone number!


Answer key

2 comments:

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments