Sunday 12 August 2018

STRUCTURE AND WRITTEN EXPRESSION EXERCISE (Skills 39-42)


STRUCTURE AND WRITTEN EXPRESSION

EXERCISE (Skills 39-42): Study the nouns in the following sentences. Then indicate if the sentences are correct (C) or incorrect (I).
_______
1
The professor does not give many exam in chemistry class, but the ones she gives are difficult.
_______
2
His thesis includes an analyses of the hypotheses.
_______
3
It was his dream to be a musical in the New York Philharmonic.
_______
4
For the reception, the caterers prepared a large amount of food to serve a large number of people.
_______
5
Many job opportunities exist in the field of nurse if you will accept a low-paying position.
_______
6
For each business trip you make, you can choose from many different airlines.
_______
7
The stimulus for his career change is his acknowledgement that he is in a dead-end job.
_______
8
She wants to undergo a series of treatments, but she thinks it costs a little too much money.
_______
9
The television producer that was shown last night on the CBS network from 9:00 to 11:00 was one of the best shows of the season.
_______
10
Various sight-seeing excursion were available from the tourist agency.

ANSWER KEY
1
I
(exam should be exams)
2
I
(analyses should be analysis)
3
I
(musical should be musician)
4
C

5
I
(nurse should be nursing)
6
C

7
C

8
C

9
I
(producer should be production)
10
I
(excursion should be excursions)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments