Thursday 2 August 2018

LONGMAN COMPLETE COURSE FOR THE TOEFL TEST EXERCISE (SKILLS 33-36)



LONGMAN COMPLETE COURSE FOR THE TOEFL TEST
EXERCISE (SKILLS 33-36)

EXERCISE (Skills 33-36): Underline the verbs twice in each of the following sentences. Then indicate if the sentences are correct (C) or incorrect (I).


_______
1
When he receives the money from the insurance company two days ago, he had already rebuilt the house.
_______
2
The position on the city council will be filed next week when the electorate votes.
_______
3
The dentists fill the cavities every time the x-rays show that it was necessary.
_______
4
When the bell rang, the students have left the class.
_______
5
The space shuttle would be launched next month if the weather is good.
_______
6
The special delivery package has arrived by noon yesterday.
_______
7
It is probable that the students who were tested yesterday were quite successful.
_______
8
After forty-five students had signed up for the class, the class was so closed.
_______
9
The parking at the arena was inadequate for the tremendous number of drivers who will want to park there.
_______
10
They have not returned to Rhode island since they left in 1970.
ANSWER KEY

1
I
(receives should be received)
2
C

3
I
(was  should be is)
4
I
(have left  should be left)
5
I
(would should be will)
6
I
(has should be had)
7
C

8
C

9
I
(will  should be would)
10
C

 























No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments