Saturday 16 October 2021

TEST 2 PAPER 1 PART 1 WRITING Cambridge Preliminary English Test 3

 

Cambridge Preliminary English Test 3

TEST 2

PAPER 1 READING AND WRITING TEST

WRITING

 

PART 1

Questions 1-5

Here are some sentences about a novel.

For each question, complete the second sentence so that it means the same as the first, using no more than three words.

 

Write only the missing words on your answer sheet.


 

1

My sister has borrowed the novel from me.

I _________________ my sister the novel.

2

She hasn’t read a novel by Joan Brady before.

This is _________________ novel by Joan Brady that she has read.

3

The novel is longer than Joan Brady’s other books.

Joan Brady’s other books are not as _________________ this one.

4

How much does the novel cost?

What is _________________ the novel?

5

I hope my sister returns the novel to me soon.

I hope my sister _________________ back the novel soon.

 CLICK HERE TO GO TO PREVIOUS PART

ANSWER KEY


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments