Friday 29 October 2021

Unit 11. Problems and Complaints (D) Flash on English for Cooking, Catering and Reception

 

Flash on English for Cooking, Catering and Reception

Unit 11. Problems and Complaints (D)

 

10

Imagine you went to the Roebuck Restaurant and had a bad experience. Complete this feedback form.

The Roebuck Restaurant Feedback Form

Tick the appropriate box


 

 

11

Read this email you received from the manager of the Roebuck Restaurant in response to your feedback form and write a reply. Use the information in exercise 10 and the rest of the unit to help you.

Subject: feedback form

Dear Customer,

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your recent visit to our restaurant. It would be very helpful if you could explain your complaint to me in an email and tell me how you would like me to resolve this problem. We greatly value all our customers and would hate to lose you. I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

 

Kind regards

Zoe Rees

Food and Beverage Manager

 CLICK HERE TO GO TO PREVIOUS PART

ANSWER KEY


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments