Saturday 16 October 2021

TEST 2 PAPER 1 PART 3 WRITING Cambridge Preliminary English Test 3

 

Cambridge Preliminary English Test 3

TEST 2

PAPER 1 READING AND WRITING TEST

WRITING

 

PART 3

Answer one of the following questions (7 or 8)

Questions 7

This is part of a letter you receive from an Australian friend.

Could you give me some advice? I want to travel around your country for a month. Where should I go? What should I see?

Now write a letter, answering your friend’s questions.

Write your letter in about 100 words on your answer sheet.

Question 8

You have to write a story for your English teacher.

Your story must have this title:

 

A difficult day.

Write your story in about 100 words on your answer sheet.

 CLICK HERE TO GO TO PREVIOUS PART

ANSWER KEY

Sample question No 7



Sample question No 8



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments