Sunday 26 April 2020

I have done (present perfect 1) ESSENTIAL GRAMMAR IN USE ELEMENTARY


ESSENTIAL GRAMMAR IN USE ELEMENTARY
15. I have done (present perfect 1)

EXERCISES

15.1 Look at the pictures. What has happened? Choose from:

go to bed
clean his shoes
stop raining
close the door
fall down
have a bath


15.2 Complete the sentences with a verb from the list.

break
buy
decide
finish
forget
go
go
invite
see
not/see
take
tell

1
‘Can I have this newspaper?’ ‘Yes, I’ve finished ___ with it.’
2
I _____________________ some new shoes. Do you want to see them.
3
‘Where is Liz?’ ‘She _____________________ out.’
4
I’m looking for Paula. _____________________ you _____________________ her?
5
Look! Somebody _____________________ that window.
6
‘Does Lisa know that you’re going away?’ ‘Yes, I _____________________ her.’
7
I can’t find my umbrella. Somebody _____________________ it.
8
I’m looking for Sarah. Where _____________________ she _____________________ ?
9
I know that woman but I _____________________ her name.
10
Sue is having a party tonight. She _____________________ a lot of people.
11
What are you going to do? _____________________ you _____________________?
12
‘Where are my glasses?’ ‘I don’t know. I _____________________ them.’

ANSWER KEY
15.1

2. She has closed the door.
3. They have gone to bed.
4. It has stopped raining.
5. He has had a bath.
6. The picture has fallen down.

15.2

2. ‘ve bought/ have bought
3. ‘s gone/  has gone
4. have you seen
5. has broken
6. ‘ve told/ have told
7. has taken
8. has she gone
9. ‘ve forgotten/ have forgotten
10 ‘s invited/ has invited
11. Have you decided
12. haven’t seen

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments