Wednesday 29 April 2020

TEST 1 PAPER 1 READING AND WRITING PART 7 KEY ENGLISH TEST 1


KEY ENGLISH TEST 1
TEST 1
PAPER 1 READING AND WRITING

PART 7

Questions 41-50
Complete this letter.
Write ONE word for each space (41-50).
For questions 41-50, write your words on the answer sheet.

28 Long Road
Brighton
22nd March

Dear Pat,

I arrived (Example: __here_____) three weeks ago. I’m studying at a language school ___41 ___ Brighton. The students come _____42______ many different countries and I _____43______ made a lot of friends.

There _____44______ classes for five hours every day. I like _____45______ teacher very much. _____46______ name is John and he helps me _____47______ I make a mistakes.

I want _____48______ visit London next weekend because I _____49______ going back to my country on Monday . can I see you there? Please write to _____50______ soon.

With best wishes from

Maria

ANSWER KEY


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments