Wednesday 29 April 2020

TEST 2 PART 3 PAPER 1 READING AND WRITING KEY ENGLISH TEST 1


KEY ENGLISH TEST 1
TEST 2
PAPER 1 READING AND WRITING

PART 3

Questions 11-15
Complete the five conversations.
For conversations 11-15, mark A, B or C on the answer sheet.


11
Hello, Sue. This is my boss, Mrs Smith..
A
How old is she?
B
How much is it?
C
How do you do?
12
Tell Ben to come upstairs.
A
That’s right.
B
All right.
C
Is that right.
13
Have you got a ticket?
A
At the ticket office.
B
Here it is.
C
Yes, please.
14
Let’s go to Brighton tomorrow
A
What a pity!
B
OK. Why not?
C
It doesn’t matter.
15
Can I open the window, please?
A
You don’t
B
It isn’t
C
Of course.

Questions 16-20

Complete telephone conversation.
What does Peter say to James?
For questions 16-20, mark the correct letter A-H on the answer sheet.

EXAMPLE
ANSWER
Mechanic: Hello, 345920
Woman: 0 ______________
G

James:
No, I don’t think so. Why?
Peter:
16 __________________
James:
Where are they playing?
Peter:
17 __________________
James:
I’d love to come. How much are the tickets?
Peter:
18 __________________
James:
Will we have to leave early?
Peter:
19 __________________
James:
What time should we meet?
Peter:
20 __________________
James:
Thanks. Peter. Goodbye
Peter:
Goodbye.
A
They’re free. My father gave them to me.
B
In London. We can go in my car.
C
I’ll call you again on Friday to arrange the time.
D
My car’s very small.
E
I’ve got some tickets for the football – England against France.
F
We can meet in the town centre.
G
Hello, it’s Peter. Are you busy on Saturday?
H
I suppose so. There may be a lot of traffic.

ANSWER KEY

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments