Thursday 30 April 2020

TEST 4 PART 3 PAPER 1 READING AND WRITING KEY ENGLISH TEST 1


KEY ENGLISH TEST 1
TEST 4
PAPER 1 READING AND WRITING

PART 3

Questions 11-15

Complete the five conversations.
For conversations 11-15, mark A, B or C on the answer sheet.


11
Excuse me, when does the next train leave?
A
From Platform 4.
B
Yesterday.
C
In ten minutes.
12
When can we go to the cinema?
A
I’m free on Saturday.
B
I like the cinema.
C
I hope you can come.
13
Have a good holiday.
A
You have.
B
You will.
C
You do.
14
How do you like your meat done?
A
I don’t like it.
B
I like it very much.
C
I like it well done.
15
How do you do?
A
Very well.
B
I’m a doctor.
C
How do you do?

Questions 16-20

Complete telephone conversation.
What does David say to the waiter?
For questions 16-20, mark the correct letter A-H on the answer sheet.

EXAMPLE
ANSWER
Mechanic: Good evening, sir. How can I help you?
Woman: 0 ______________
B

Waiter:
Certainly, sir. This one by the window?
David:
16 __________________
Waiter:
And what would you like to eat?
David:
17 __________________
Waiter:
Spaghetti with meat and tomato sauce is very nice, or there is four-cheese pizza.
David:
18 __________________
Waiter:
Fine, and would you like anything with it? Garlic bread or …
David:
19 __________________
Waiter:
OK. And to drink?
David:
20 __________________
Waiter:
Yes certainly. So that’s one four-cheese pizza, one green salad and one mineral water. Thank you, sir.


A
Have you got mineral water?
B
Good evening. I’d like a table for one.
C
How much is it?
D
What have you got?
E
I think I’ll have the pizza.
F
Can you bring me the menu, please?
G
Nothing more, thanks. Oh yes, perhaps a green salad.
H
Yes, that’s fine

ANSWER KEY

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments