Thursday 30 April 2020

TEST 3 PART 3 PAPER 1 READING AND WRITING KEY ENGLISH TEST 1


KEY ENGLISH TEST 1
TEST 3
PAPER 1 READING AND WRITING

PART 3

Questions 11-15

Complete the five conversations.
For conversations 11-15, mark A, B or C on the answer sheet.


11
Why don’t you ask Sandra?
A
I hope so.
B
Never mind.
C
That’s a good idea.
12
Congratulations!
A
I’m sorry.
B
Thank you.
C
What a pity!
13
How is your son?
A
Fine, thanks.
B
Four months old.
C
With his father.
14
Can I help you?
A
At two o’clock.
B
I can help you.
C
Yes, please.
15
I’d like to try those shoes on, please.
A
What size are you?
B
Are they black?
C
Do you like it?

Questions 16-20

Complete telephone conversation.
What does Tom say to Maria?
For questions 16-20, mark the correct letter A-H on the answer sheet.

EXAMPLE
ANSWER
Mechanic: Hello, Tom, this is Maria.
Woman: 0 ______________
E

Maria:
Fine. Thank you for the party last night. I had a great time.
Tom:
16 __________________
Maria:
Tom, did I leave my coat at your house last night?
Tom:
17 __________________
Maria:
It’s green with a black collar.
Tom:
18 __________________
Maria:
I’m going to work now. Can I come and get it this evening?
Tom:
19 __________________
Maria:
I’ll come at 6.30.
Tom:
20 __________________
Maria:
OK. Goodbye
Tom:
Goodbye.
A
Well, two people left their coats behind. What colour is yours?
B
You’ll have to come before 7.15. I’m going out then.
C
Yes, there’s a green one here.
D
What time is it?
E
Hi Maria, how are you?
F
All right, see you later.
G
It’s a beautiful coat, isn’t it?
H
Good. I’m glad you enjoyed it.

ANSWER KEY

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments