Wednesday 29 April 2020

TEST 2 PART 7 PAPER 1 READING AND WRITING KEY ENGLISH TEST 1


KEY ENGLISH TEST 1
TEST 2
PAPER 1 READING AND WRITING

PART 7

Questions 41-50
Complete this letters.
Write ONE word for each space (41-50).
For questions 41-50, write your words on the answer sheet.

14 Sheffield Road
Rotherham
20th May 2002

Dear Mary,

I will (Example: be) in London ____41______ Thursday morning. Would you like to have lunch ____42______ me? Write and tell ____43______ when you are free and where I ____44______ meet you.

Hope to see you then.

Yours

Joan

20 DIDSBURY DRIVE LONDON NW1

22 May 2002

Dear Joan,

Thanks ____45_____ your letter. I got it this morning. Yes, I’d ____46_____ to see you. How about meeting outside ____47_____ office at one o’clock? There’s ____48_____ good Italian restaurant near there. ____49_____ you like Italian food?

I have to be back at work by two o’clock, so please don’t ____be_____ late!

Yours

Mary

ANSWER KEY


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments