Thursday 30 April 2020

TEST 3 PART 7 PAPER 1 READING AND WRITING KEY ENGLISH TEST 1


KEY ENGLISH TEST 1
TEST 3
PAPER 1 READING AND WRITING

PART 7

Questions 41-50
Complete this letters.
Write ONE word for each space (41-50).
For questions 41-50, write your words on the answer sheet.

17 Green Street
Camden
London

29th August 2002

Dear John,

Thank you for helping (Example: me) with my English. You are ______41______ very good teacher. I enjoyed my stay ______42______ Cambridge.

Now I am staying at my brother’s flat. ______43______ is studying to be a doctor. I will stay ______44______ him for two weeks and then go home ______45______ Greece.

I like London very ______46______. We ______47______ to Regents Park by bus yesterday. It ______48______ very sunny and we had a good time.

Tonight, I am ______49______ to see a film with my brother and some ______50______ his friends.

I’ll write again from Greece.

Best wishes,

Kostas



ANSWER KEY


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments