Thursday 30 April 2020

TEST 4 PART 7 PAPER 1 READING AND WRITING KEY ENGLISH TEST 1


KEY ENGLISH TEST 1
TEST 4
PAPER 1 READING AND WRITING

PART 7

Questions 41-50
Complete this memos.
Write ONE word for each space (41-50).
For questions 41-50, write your words on the answer sheet.

Memo
To:
All staff
From:
D Brown
Subject:
Holidays
Date:
22.2.02
I (Example: am) planning the holidays for next year. Please _____41_____ me when you would like _____42_____ take your holiday. If possible, _____43_____ you give me two dates? Please give me _____44_____ answer by the end _____45_____ the month.


Thank you,


D Brown

Memo
To:
D Brown
From:
J Green
Subject:
Holidays
Date:
23.2.02
Could I take two weeks’ holiday ____46____ July? I’d ____47____ to take the first two weeks, but if ____48____ is not possible, the last two weeks will ____49____ OK. Also, can ____50____ take three extra days in the first week of December?


John

ANSWER KEY


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments