Saturday 5 December 2020

USEFUL ADJECTIVES 2 TARGET VOCABULARY 1

 

TARGET VOCABULARY 1

SECTION SIX: ADJECTIVES, VERBS AND PREPOSITIONS

USEFUL ADJECTIVES 2

 

Complete each of the sentences below with a suitable adjective. Use each word once only. Choose the following:

afraid

hungry

ill

important

kind

late

long

loud

married

modern

rich

straight

sweet

thirsty

tired

 

1

The train journey took longer than usual, so he arrived ten minutes ________for his meeting

2

I’m __________. I think I’ll go to bed.

3

Most pop singers and film stars earn a lot of money. It must be nice to be __________ like them.

4

‘How __________ is this river?’

‘About 80 miles.’

5

Have you got anything to eat, Julie? I’m __________.


ANSWER KEY


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments