Saturday 9 May 2020

GRAMMAR 3 FUTURE TIME (3) FIRST LANGUAGE PRACTICE WITH KEY


FIRST LANGUAGE PRACTICE WITH KEY
 GRAMMAR 3 FUTURE TIME (3)

6 Look carefully at each line. Some of the lines are correct, and some have a word which should not be there. Tick each correct line. If a line has a word which should not be there, write the word in the space.

Keeping a diary
Are you one of those people who will know
exactly what they will be doing every day next
week? When the different days will arrive,
will you have get out your diary, or are
you the kind of person who will just guess?
Some people will write their appointments
in a diary, but others just hope that they will
remember. For example, tonight I’m be going
to the cinema, but perhaps I’ll not forget all
about it. You see, I will never keep a diary.
I try not to forget my appointments, but I know
that I will usually do. I just don’t like planning
my future. I know that one day I’m going to
make a serious mistake. I’ll be miss an important
examination, or by the time I remember it and
get there, it will have been finished. Perhaps
that will be when I have finally buy a diary.

_____will____
______ √_______
1. ____________________
2. ____________________
3. ____________________
4. ____________________
5. ____________________
6. ____________________
7. ____________________
8. ____________________
9. ____________________
10. ____________________
11. ____________________
12. ____________________
13. ____________________
14. ____________________
15. ____________________


ANSWER KEY

6 1 will. 2 have. 3 v. 4 will. 5 v. 6 be 7 not. 8 will. 9v. 10 will. 11 v. 12 be. 13 v. 14 been.15. have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments