Sunday 10 May 2020

GRAMMAR 6 CONDITIONALS FIRST LANGUAGE PRACTICE WITH KEY


FIRST LANGUAGE PRACTICE WITH KEY
GRAMMAR 6 CONDITIONALS

1. Underline the most suitable verb forms in each sentence.

1
If the machine stops/ will stop, you press/ will press this button.
2
I can’t understand what he sees in her! If anyone treats / will treat /treated me like that, I am/ will be / would be extremely angry!
3
If you help / helped me with this exercise, I will /would do the same for you one day.
4
According to the timetable, if the train leaves / left on time, we will / would arrive at 5.30.
5
If it is / will be fine tomorrow, we go / will go to the coast.
6
If we find / found a taxi, we will get / would get there before the play starts.
7
It’s quite simple really. If you take / will take / took these tablets every day, then you lose / will lose /lost / would lose weight.
8
I don’t like this flat. I think I am/1 will be / I’d be happier if I live / will live / would live / lived in a house in the country.
9
I don’t know how to play baseball, but I’m sure that if I will do / did, I play / will play / would play lot better than anyone in this awful team!
10
If I phone / will phone /phoned you tonight, are you / will you be / would you be in?

ANSWER KEY

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments