Sunday 10 May 2020

CONSOLIDATION 1 (7) FIRST LANGUAGE PRACTICE WITH KEY


FIRST LANGUAGE PRACTICE WITH KEY
CONSOLIDATION 1 (7)

7. Decide which answer (A, B, C or D) best fits each space.

Hi Linda,

I’m sorry I (1) ___________ in touch with you for so long, but I (2) ___________ very busy lately. All last month I (3) ___________ exams, and I (4) ___________ anything else but study for ages. Anyway, I (5) ___________ studying now, and I (6) ___________ for my exam results. As you can see from the details below, I (7) ___________ house and (8) ___________ in Croydon now. I (9) ___________ that I wanted a change from central London because it (10) ___________ so expensive. A friend of mine (11) ___________ me about this flat, and I (12) ___________ here about two months ago. When you (13) ___________to London this summer, please visit me. I (14) ___________ here until the middle of August. Then I (15) ___________ on holiday to Scotland.

I’d love to hear from you.

Margaret

1
A
am not
B
haven’t been
C
am not being
D
wasn’t being
2
A
was being
B
had been
C
am
D
have been
3
A
had
B
was having
C
had had
D
have had
4
A
haven’t done
B
don’t do
C
wasn’t doing
D
am not doing
5
A
stop
B
will have stopped
C
have stopped
D
was stopping
6
A
wait
B
am waiting
C
have waited
D
was waiting
7
A
am moving
B
had moved
C
will move
D
have moved
8
A
will live
B
have been living
C
live
D
have lived
9
A
decided
B
have decided
C
was deciding
D
decide
10
A
will become
B
becomes
C
has become
D
will have become
11
A
tells
B
told
C
was telling
D
will tell
12
A
have moved
B
had moved
C
was moving
D
moved
13
A
will come
B
came
C
come
D
were coming
14
A
am staying
B
stayed
C
stay
D
have stayed
15
A
have gone
B
went
C
am going
D
will have gone

ANSWER KEY

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments