Sunday 10 May 2020

CONSOLIDATION 1 (6) FIRST LANGUAGE PRACTICE WITH KEY


FIRST LANGUAGE PRACTICE WITH KEY
CONSOLIDATION 1 (6)

6. Use the verb in brackets to complete the sentence.

1
Where (you find) ____did you find____ this painting?
2
Sorry, but I (not speak) _________ French for years!
3
By the time we get to the stadium, the match (finish) ___________!
4
(you/do) ___________ anything this Saturday? I’d like to see you.
5
Janet looks very pale. I think she (faint) ___________.
6
This is a great party. I (have) ___________ a really good time a really good time!
7
Tom (live) ___________ in Angola from 2002 until 2006.
8
(you wait) ___________ here for long? I’m so sorry to be late.
9
This time tomorrow I (arrive) ___________ in Acapulco.
10
That day Sue (revise) ___________ for a test, so she couldn’t go out.

ANSWER KEY

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments