Sunday 10 May 2020

GRAMMAR 5 INDIRECT SPEECH (4) FIRST LANGUAGE PRACTICE WITH KEY


FIRST LANGUAGE PRACTICE WITH KEY
GRAMMAR 5 INDIRECT SPEECH (4)

4 Rewrite each question in indirect speech, beginning as shown.

1
What time does the film start, Peter?’
I asked____ Peter what time the film started. _________________
2
Do you watch television every evening, Chris?’
The interviewer asked _________________________________
3
Why did you apply for this job?’ asked the sales manager.
The sales manager asked me _________________________________
4
Are you taking much money with you to France?’
My bank manager wanted to know _________________________________
5
When will I know the results of the examination?’
Maria asked the examiner _________________________________
6
Are you enjoying your flight?’
The flight attendant asked me _________________________________
7
How does the photocopier work?’
I asked the salesman _________________________________
8
Have you ever been to Japan, Paul?’
Sue asked Paul _________________________________

ANSWER KEY

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments