Sunday 10 May 2020

GRAMMAR 6 CONDITIONALS (3) FIRST LANGUAGE PRACTICE WITH KEY


FIRST LANGUAGE PRACTICE WITH KEY
GRAMMAR 6 CONDITIONALS (3)

3 Put each verb in brackets into a suitable verb form.

1
Why didn’t you phone? If I (know) ...had known.... you were coming, I (meet) ____________you at the airport.
2
It’s a pity you missed the party. If you (come) _____________ you (meet)____________ my friends from Hungary.
3
If I (have) _____________ my phone here with me, I (be able) _____________ to call a taxi now, but I left it at home.
4
If you (not help) _____________ me, I (not  pass) _____________ the exam.
5
It’s a beautiful house, and I (buy) _____________ it if I (have) _____________ the money,but I can’t afford it.
6
I can’t imagine what I (do) _____________ with the money if I (win) _____________ the lottery.
7
If Mark (train) _____________ harder, he (be) _____________ a good runner.
8
If Claire (listen) _____________ to her mother, she (not marry) _____________ (marry) _____________ David in the first place.

ANSWER KEY

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments