Sunday 10 May 2020

GRAMMAR 5 INDIRECT SPEECH (6) FIRST LANGUAGE PRACTICE WITH KEY


FIRST LANGUAGE PRACTICE WITH KEY
GRAMMAR 5 INDIRECT SPEECH (6)

6 Rewrite each sentence, beginning as shown. Do not change the meaning.

1
What time does the next boat leave?
Do you think you could tell me........what time the next boat leaves..........................?
2
Where can I change some money?
Can you tell me ____________________________________________?
3
Where is the toilet?
Could you possibly tell me ____________________________________________?
4
How much does this pullover cost?
I’d like to know ____________________________________________?
5
How do I get to Victoria Station?
Can you explain ____________________________________________?
6
Does this train go to Gatwick Airport?
Could you tell me ____________________________________________?
7
Where do you come from?
Would you mind telling me ____________________________________________?
8
What do you think of London?
Do you think you could tell me ____________________________________________?

ANSWER KEY

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments