Sunday 10 May 2020

GRAMMAR 7 WISHES AND RELATED FORMS FIRST LANGUAGE PRACTICE WITH KEY


FIRST LANGUAGE PRACTICE WITH KEY
GRAMMAR 7 WISHES AND RELATED FORMS
                                           
1. Underline the most suitable verb form in each sentence.

1
I wish Peter doesn’t live/didn’t live/ wouldn’t live so far away from the town centre. We’ll have to take a taxi.
2
I feel rather cold. I wish I brought / had brought my pullover with me.
3
What a pity! I wish we don’t have to / didn’t have to / wouldn’t have to leave.
4
I wish you tell / told / had told me about the test. I haven’t done any revision.
5
I wish the people next door hadn’t made / wouldn’t make / couldn’t make so much noise. I can’t hear myself think!
6
Darling, I love you so much! I wish we are / had been / would be / could be together always!
7
I’m sorry I missed your birthday party. I really wish I come / came / had come / would come.
8
I like my new boss but I wish she gave / would give / could give me some more responsibility.
9
Having a lovely time in Brighton. I wish you are / were / had been here.
10
This car was a complete waste of money. I wish I didn’t buy / hadn’t bought it.

ANSWER KEY

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments