Sunday 10 May 2020

GRAMMAR 6 CONDITIONALS (5) FIRST LANGUAGE PRACTICE WITH KEY


FIRST LANGUAGE PRACTICE WITH KEY
GRAMMAR 6 CONDITIONALS (5)
                                           
5. Choose the most appropriate description for each picture.

a. If she falls, she’ll land in the safety net.
b. If she fell, she’d land in the safety net.
c. If she had fallen, she would have landed in the safety net.
a. It’s worse if we order soup.
b. It would be worse if we ordered soup.
c. It would have been worse if we’d ordered soup.
a. If I own a dog like that, I’ll keep it on a lead.
b. If I owned a dog like that, I’d keep it on a lead.
c. If I had owned a dog like that, I’d have kept it on a lead.
a. I like it more if it looks like someone I know.
b. I’d like it more if it looked like someone I knew.
c. I’d have liked it more if it had looks liked someone I knew.

ANSWER KEY

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments