Wednesday 2 December 2020

Useful phrases SECTION THREE: JOBS, SPORT AND LEISURE

 

TARGET VOCABULARY 1

SECTION THREE: JOBS, SPORT AND LEISURE

Useful phrases

 

Match the phrases or situations 1-10 with the correct responses a-j.

1

Hello, My name’s Peter.

a

Goodbye. It was nice meeting you.

2

Did you have a good trip?

b

Have a good trip.

3

(Someone hits the ball into the net in tennis.)

c

Good night. Sleep well.

4

I’m going to bed now.

d

Excuse me, please

5

Is anyone sitting here?

e

Hello. I’m Julie.

6

Goodbye.

f

Have a nice time!

7

I’m off to a party tonight.

g

Yes, pretty good, thanks.

8

Another cup of tea, James?

h

No, of course not.

9

I’m going to Paris at the weekend.

i

Yes, please.

10

(Someone is standing in front of you and you want to pass)

j

Oh, bad luck!


ANSWER KEY


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments