Tuesday 24 March 2020

17. Words beginning with in - TEST YOUR VOCABULARY 4


TEST YOUR VOCABULARY 4
17. Words beginning with in -

Use the clues to complete the words.
1
A guitar, a piano or a flute, for example.
I
N
S
T
R
U
M
E
N
T
2
Not to exclude.
I
N
C







3
The money you get from working, investing or whatever
I
N



E




4
Synonym for hurt or damage.
I
N

U






5
It produces goods or services.
I
N





Y


6
If a disease is _____, you can catch it from someone else.
I
N







S
7
To let someone know.
I
N



M




8
Rather like discover, but more original.
I
N


N





9
At the beginning (or a letter standing for a name).
I
N
I







10
Not guilty.
I
N





T


11
To check thoroughly.
I
N

p






12
A formal word for teach
I
N
S







13
Say something rude or unpleasant to someone.
I
N


L





14
A formal word for get bigger.
I
N



A




15
To plan or expect to do something.
I
N



D




16
To speak when someone else is still speaking.
I
N





P


17
A person, not seen as part of society or a group.
I
N







L
18
A question and answer session.
I
N






W


Answer key

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments