Wednesday 7 October 2020

CHAPTER 4. THE PRESENT PERFECT AND THE PAST PERFECT (3) FUNDAMENTAL OF ENGLISH GRAMMAR

 

FUNDAMENTAL OF ENGLISH GRAMMAR

CHAPTER 4. THE PRESENT PERFECT AND THE PAST PERFECT

 

FORMS OF THE PRESENT PERFECT


EXERCISE 3. Forms of the present perfect.

Directions: Complete the dialogues with the words in parentheses. Use the present perfect.

1

A: (you, eat, ever) ______ Have you ever eaten ____ seaweed?

B: No, I _____ haven’t _____.  I (eat, never) _____ ‘ve never eaten _____ seaweed.

2

A: (you, stay, ever) _______________ at a big hotel?

B: Yes, I _______________. I (stay) _______________ at a big hotel lots of times.

3

A: (you, meet, ever) _______________ a movie star?

B: No, I _______________. I (meet, never) _______________ a movie star.

4

A: (Tom, visit, ever) _______________ you at your house?

B: Yes, he _______________. He (visit) _______________ me lots of times.

5

A. (Ann, be, ever) _______________ in Mexico?

B: No, she _______________. She (be, never) _______________ in Mexico. She (be, not) _______________ in any Spanish-speaking countries.

ANSWER KEY


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments